Job Title: Customer Service Representative & General Affairs Associate
Department: Sales and G&A
Job Type: Full Time (On-Site)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for performing customer service and administrative duties. You will support our business growth and Sales and G&A departments by processing customer orders, services, invoices, schedule deliveries, purchase as well as updating our CSR and G&A database. This position will give you the opportunity to grow your customer service and general business knowledge and experience.
Mitsui Chemicals and SKC Polyurethanes Inc (MCNS), an equally owned joint venture between the two companies, officially began operations on July 1, 2015 in Covington, GA.
MCNS uses both companies' experience and expertise to provide its customers with high-quality products and services. MCNS promises to grow alongside its customers by strengthening competitiveness in existing businesses, exploring new business opportunities at a global level, and maximizing cooperative efforts between its marketing, R&D, and production divisions.
By providing total solutions for polyurethane raw materials, MCNS strives to be a leading global company that focuses on the satisfaction and wellbeing of its customers.
· Provide timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
· Schedule deliveries for shipping and notify updated schedules with team members timely manner.
· Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
· Issues invoices and check the status of accounts and balances.
· Work closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
· Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns and share with sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations, and reports.
· Initiates and follows up with to sell or resolve problems, answer questions and correspondence, and complete reports.
· Prepares, processes, reviews and monitors various documents such as contracts and other documents.
· Collects delinquent accounts on agency-billed policies.
· Calculates monthly commission of sales and processes monthly/yearly Georgia State Tax Reports.
· Maintains the office work environment and office supplies inventory for HQ & SH office: Office supplies, equipment (printer, water purifier, coffee machine), fixed assets, IT facilities, etc.
· Work environment improvement activity such as handle employee complaint with improvement activities.
· Responsible for the day-to-day organizational tasks.
· Provide assistance to the manager and other superior.
· Organize meetings, business trips, flights, catering, etc.
· Managing the documents utilizing the corporate information security policy.
· Collaborate with HR, Finance for company events.
· Creates and maintains files and suspense for follow-up action.
· Other responsibilities as assigned by management; job duties may change at any time or without notice.
• This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printer, scanner, filing cabinets and fax machines.
• This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend as necessary.
• Associate's degree, or an equivalent combination of related education and/or experience required.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel), advance Excel skills preferred.
• Minimum of (2) years customer service or general affairs experience related to a computerized system.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Initiative, flexibility, and adaptability.
MCNS Polyurethanes USA Inc. offer benefits packages, including Holiday, Vacation, Sick pay day, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, short- and long- term disability, and a 401 (k) plan.
Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship.
No relocation assistance available.